Specialist Recruitment Services
Permanent Recruitment Solutions
These days more and more job seekers are using the Internet to find their next post and Jobs in Science is committed to using a number of the most popular online jobs boards (New Scientist, Total Jobs, etc.) and databases as well as our own website, to attract scientists of all levels and disciplines. Currently our database consists of 14,000 registered scientists living in the UK, and with our online presence, details of your vacancy can reach ever more potential candidates.
Our Permanent Recruitment option has the following benefits:
- Access to our extensive database of scientists.
- Confidential posting of your vacancy on Jobs in Science website and other leading jobs boards.
- Thorough screening of all candidates by our expert consultants.
- Provision of a short list of suitable CVs with skills matched closely to your requirements.
- Jobs in Science will arrange all interviews on your behalf.
- Project management of your vacancy to ensure a successful placement.
- Competitive fees with refund guarantee during the first three months of a placement.
Advertising and Response Management Campaigns
For some vacancies a database search is simply not enough to guarantee access to the best candidates available. In these cases, Jobs in Science recommends that a more targeted approach is considered, generally advertising your vacancy on more specialist jobs boards and websites alongside the standard approach. This scenario tends to apply when your vacancy is for a more senior level appointment, or the person you are looking for is from a specialist sector or one experiencing a skills shortage.
If you are limited in both time and resources, this option allows you to outsource various tasks of your recruitment campaign, and you will be safe in the knowledge that they are being handled professionally by our expert consultants. Jobs in Science is happy to offer expertise and advice on the following:
- Selection of appropriate press and online media for your advertisement.
- Writing and booking of adverts.
- Acknowledgement of all applications.
- Thorough telephone screening of any suitable candidates.
- Short list of screened candidates provided to your timescales.
- Arrangement of all interviews.
- Candidate management – offer letters, interview feedback, rejections.
- Ideal for clients wishing to advertise confidentially.
When a more in-depth approach is required, Jobs in Science can work on a retained basis with you to ensure the very best candidates are sourced for your vacancy. Jobs in Science offers all the benefits of a targeted well managed advertising campaign, with all the features of Response Handling (see above). In addition, Jobs in Science will conduct first round interviews of suitable applicants and provide a detailed short list of the best candidates available. Jobs in Science is happy to advise on Assessment days and psychometric analysis if required. Our consultants will work closely with you to achieve the right result in a realistic timescale.
For further details of our services and for information on charges and fees please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.
Alternatively send us your enquiry using the enquiry form.